BESCOM Bill Payment Online
The online payments have brought a great revolution by making bill payments a breeze. Go through the BESCOM online payment procedure. The easiest way to pay your electricity bill payment! Also you can pay IGL bill and get IGL duplicate bill copy online.
In the majority of states, the power suppliers are now offering the facility to pay electricity bill online. there are multiple methods to pay BESCOM online payment. All methods are given this post. You can choose the one as per your comfort and ease. We will be guiding you to make payments of electricity bills through its official portal http://www.BESCOM.org. Hence, you need not worry about the authenticity of the guidelines and link shared here.
Users have online facilities of paying bills through various ways. However, we have shared here the safest ways of BESCOM online payment. Our post will show you how to make online bill payment. The electricity supply company of Karnataka is currently operating in three zones. Customers can pay online either at the official site or at net banking portals. Follow the procedures and online places shared here. We have provided below methods to pay online electricity bills through Bangalorean, BESCOM portals and billdesk. The facility of net banking is also detailed below.
BESCOM online Bill Payment
BESCOM Online Bill Payment through BESCOM portal
Customers wanting to make BESCOM online payment should follow the official portal:
- Follow this link: http://BESCOM.org/en/
- Scroll little down and you will see option ‘Pay Bill Online’.
- Follow the option of Pay Bill Online and get a new page.
- Enter your customer id or account id. (You will find your customer id on any of your hard copy of electricity bill.)
- Click the ‘submit’ button.
- At the next page, you will see all bill details. Check the bill details properly.
- Click the ‘Pay Now Option’ and select the mode of payment.
- You can select debit card or credit card or net banking.
- After successful BESCOM online payment, take print of the acknowledgement slip.
BESCOM R-APDRP Portal
Find below the link for R-APDRP portal newly launched. All BESCOM RAPDRP towns are now enabled to pay from here. The portal is activated for account registration and service request.
Pay quickly just by entering your account id instead of RR number. Further, we have shared how to pay through Bangalore one website.
BESCOM Online Bill Payment
BESCOM Online Payment of Electricity Bill at BangaloreOne
The Bangalore One portal offers services of viewing and paying BESCOM electricity bills. Follow the steps to pay BESCOM bill payments through bangaloreone portal:
- Click the bangaloreone portal link: https://www.bangaloreone.gov.in/public/bOneServices-info.aspx
At the link suggested above, you will see all online payment facilities.
- Click the BESCOM service.
- Login if you are a registered user. Or create your user id and password if you are a new user.
- After login, enter your account id. (Your account id is available on your earlier electricity bills and receipts)
- Select mode of payment as visa or master card.
- The mode acceptable is of credit card. This method of payment is popular among customers.
BESCOM Electricity Online Bill Payment through Billdesk
Visit http://www.billdesk.com/BESCOM.htm to make BESCOM online payment through billdesk. You will pay through any payment channel of your bank. This channel can be ATMs, tele banking, mobile banking or net banking. You can pay through any of the billdesk partner banks with which you hold an account.
The banking partners of billdesk include SBI, Union Bank, ING Vysya, DCB, BOB and many others. You will get the list at the billdesk’s portal for BESCOM online payment.
BESCOM Bill Payment through Net Banking Portal
Most of the nationalized banks including IDBI, and HDFC have a tie up with billdesk. Prominent nationalized banks like IDBI and ICICI provide bill payment facility to its customers through billdesk. Just sign up for bill payment facility at your net banking portal. By signing up you will add BESCOM account at your banking portal.
This will enable you to make BESCOM online bill payment through net banking. Most of the banks also send a notification when the new bill is available. You can also download various app to pay the bill online.
BESCOM Online Payment App
Now you are completely familiar with all options of BESCOM online payment. Make your electricity bill payment with the way most convenient to you. Bangaloreone is a good option for BESCOM online bill payment. BESCOM is the Benguluru Electricity Supply Company Limited. It is distributing power supply in 8 major districts of Karnataka state.
And t is a zonal body of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation. It is also considered one of the major employer in the state. Check methods of online payments to pay postpaid bills of idea and airtel at our portal. We will be soon posting on more online bill payment procedures of other service providers.
Related Search Terms
- Pay bescom online payment without login
- bescom online payment website
- Pay bescom bill online
- bescom online payment of bills
- Pay bescom electricity bill online
- bescom online payment through bangalore one
- asd bescom online payment
- bescom online payment customer portal
- electricity bill bescom online payment
- bescom online payment mobikwik
- additional security deposit bescom online payment
- bescom online payment consumer portal
- anekal bescom online payment
- bescom online payment customer portal
F.A.Q About BESCOM Bill Payment
- Can I pay BESCOM bill online?
- How to check BESCOM bill online?
- Is there any helpline number for BESCOM payment?
- How can I pay bescom bill offline?
- How can I check my last month electricity bill online bescom?
- What is the best method to calculate bescom electricity bill?
- Is there any procedure, how can I get bescom ID?
So in the above article we shared all the details regarding BESCOM online payment bill, how to pay bescom bill, check customer ID and more. Still you have any query then write down in the below comment section or visit official website. For latest news & updates check firstwinnerind.in portal regularly.
Table of Content