Reliance Bill Payment Online
Know all online Reliance bill payment methods and reduce your hassles to half. Reliance is India’s leading GSM and CDMA service provider. It offers online facilities to recharge and reliance postpaid bill payment. You can also pay just by dialing through your reliance mobiles. Paying numerous bills is a great botheration every month. Online bill payment methods will save your time and efforts. You can also get alerts on your mobiles and e-mail for bill payments. Also check how to pay IGL bill payment online & offline.
This post shares various methods that Reliance offers for reliance postpaid bill payment. You will now pay your bills from your most comfortable places. Choose the method that suits you most and get your bill payments done just with few clicks. Users of Airtel and Idea can refer to our similar posts on postpaid bill payment and online recharges. We have also given how to pay bills using reliance mobile bill payment facility. In this post we have given smart way to recharge or make your bill payment with a few simple-to-follow guides.
Reliance’s official website http://www.rcom.com offers facilities for its users to pay bills through various ways. Customers can choose from net banking, credit card, auto debit or through R-world. Multiple payment methods are available offline and reliance online bill payment. We have elaborated all the methods here for with necessary guidelines. You will get familiar with all the ways once you go through this post. Select the best method and start online reliance bill payment. A large number of people are using mobile and digital TV services of reliance. This information will help all users who are looking to pay their bills online. Share it with your friends and kin who are using services of reliance mobile.
How to Make Reliance Bill Payment Online
Online payments have revolutionized billings and payments in almost all sectors. You can now pay your electricity bill and mobile bills without leaving your place. Read on to know the online reliance bill payment procedures:
Online Payment of Reliance Bills: Online Reliance Bill Payment
A safe method to pay your bills by visiting the official site of reliance. You can choose to pay with registration or without registration. Follow the details:
- Visit the site: rcom.co.in and click the button for bill payment.
Instant Pay (Without registration) – For Payment without registration, use the direct link http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureInstantPayment.do
Enter your mobile number and email address and continue.
Register and Pay – Register as new users at http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do and pay your bills online using your bank account. If you choose to register and pay, you can view all your bill details.
After successful payment using your netbanking facility, you will receive SMS confirmation on your reliance number.
Automated Phone Payment / IVR Payment Method
You can directly pay through your phone with Reliance automated phone payment. Follow the steps given to pay reliance postpaid bill payment through your phones:
Reliance Mobile Bill Payments
- Dial *222 from your reliance mobile.
- You will hear a welcome call and will be offered to select a language.
- At the main menu, select the option to know your bill and make the reliance bill payment.
- Follow the IVR instructions carefully and use your credit card to make payment.
Keep your bank OTP ready with you before dialling the number. The Partner banks of reliance include SBI, Dena Bank, IDBI, ING Vysya, Indian Bank, Saraswat Bank, IDBI, Bank of Indian, BOB and PNB. You can check the complete list at the official site of reliance.
Reliance HSD Bill Payments
To pay your HSD bill payment, dial the toll free number 1800 3000 5555 instead of *222. You need to enter your 10 digit data card number. Follow the IVR instructions as in the case of reliance mobile bills payment.
Auto Pay or Direct Auto Debit through Standing Instructions
This is a very convenient way of your reliance bill payment. You can stay relaxed regarding your monthly bill payment. The bill amount will be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card before the due date.
- Do the registration at http://myservices.relianceada.com
- Click on the option of ‘instant CCSI registration’ button.
- Submit a self-attested Xerox copy of the front portion of your credit card.
- Click the option ‘Mandate Form’ to download mandate form.
- Also, fill up and submit the form at any reliance world or reliance mobile store.
- If you wish to auto debit your bank account, submit a cancelled signed cheque with the mandate form.
Your bank account or credit card account will be debited for the bill amount every month. This facility makes your reliance bill payment procedure a fun.
Related Search Terms
- reliance bill payment online
- adani reliance bill payment
- my service reliance bill payment
- reliance bill payment mumbai
- Online payment of reliance bill
- reliance bill payment login
- Bill payment of reliance
- reliance energy bill payment
- Online payment for reliance bill
- reliance electricity bill payment
- postpaid bill of reliance
- reliance postpaid bill payment
F.A.Q About Reliance Bill Payment
- How can I pay my Reliance energy bill payment?
- Online reliance bill payment is compulsory?
- How do I get duplicate reliance bill?
- Is there any helpline number for paying reliance bill online?
If you do not prefer to pay reliance bills online, you can pay using its offline facilities. Users can visit any nearest reliance communication outlet for reliance bill payment and reliance online recharge. Pay your bills at the outlets by way of cash or cheque. The reliance communications outlets also accept payments by credit card or debit card. Reliance mobile bill payment and online recharge is a boon for users preferring online modes for payments. The stress of paying bills will be reduced a lot with our guidelines for paying various bills. If you are using a credit card of HDFC Axis or any other bank do not forget to refer our complete guide for HDFC credit card payments. All the bill payment issues are covered on our firstwinnerind portal.
Table of Content