Introduction About Kanya Sumangala Yojana
What is Kanya Sumangala yojana? How to apply or registration for Kanya Sumangala yojana online? In this article we shared all the details. In view of this environment, a new initiative in the form of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, which is very much needed. Also you can check aatm nirbhar bharat yojana registration online 2020.
The scheme has been launched by the state government to provide new opportunities for social security as well as new opportunities for the development of girls and women. As a result, the emphasis will be on efforts to prevent evils such as female feticide and child marriage, while the girl will have the opportunity to move towards higher education and employment opportunities. Women empowerment is the commitment of the present government of Uttar Pradesh.
How will Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala scheme be implemented for Uttar Pradesh?
Online applications for this Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme are now being accepted. You can understand the online application process by reading the information in this article.
As the name suggests, a scheme for girls is being run by the state government, giving priority to virgins, in which the government will provide assistance to the government from the birth of the girl to her bachelor’s degree and also for her marriage. The government has prepared some guidelines and some categories for availing the Kanya Sumangala scheme which we will tell you below.
Under the scheme, a total of Rs. 15,000 / – will be given and 6 equal installments will be given to the girls. Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, the maximum annual income of Kanya Parivar should be 3 lakh or less. The total budget of this scheme has been kept at Rs. 1200 crore by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Dear friends, today we can read this article carefully, in which this UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 like application process, eligibility, document etc.
Objectives of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The scheme has been launched by the UP government to provide higher education to the girls of the state and brighten their future. Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, financial assistance has been provided to the state’s Kanya Bal for self-reliance and establishment of equal sex ratio. To try to eradicate feticide in the society through this scheme and to develop positive thinking towards girls in the society.
Eligibility Criteria For Kanya Sumangala yojana
- The beneficiary’s family is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and has a valid ration card, Aadhaar card, voter identity card, electricity or telephone bill.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family does not exceed Rs. 3 lakhs
- The scheme will benefit a maximum of two girls in the family
- The beneficiary’s family should have a maximum of two children
- If a woman has twins after the second childbirth, the girl will also benefit as a third child.
- If a family adopts an orphaned child, a maximum of two girls, including the family’s biological children and legally adopted children, will benefit from the scheme.
Required Documents For Kanya Sumangala Yojana
If you want to take advantage of Kanya Sumangala yojana then please check required documents for that as below:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Resident certificate
- Photo ID card proof
- Valid ID proof
- Income certificate
How to Apply For Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
- For the online registration form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana you first have to access its home page by clicking on this official link https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_w Welfare/index.php.
- Once you get here, you will see a box on the left side, where you select Hindi language, you will see ‘Quick Contacts’ typed here and if you select next language, you will see Quick Links type.
- In the same box you will see some links, where you will see a link which will be Citizen Service Portal in Hindi and Citizen Service Center in English. Below will be ‘Apply here’ or ‘Apply here’. You need to click on its link.
- You will then be taken to the next page from where you will have to fill up the registration form on this portal. But the page you opened earlier will show you the ‘I agree’ of the block with the terms and conditions, i.e. I agree. You need to click on the Continue button by clicking on the one in front of which a small box is placed.
- Then you will lose the form, it will be the registration form in this website. You need to fill in all the basic information and finally enter the CAPTCHA code to verify the OTP.
- As soon as your OTP is verified, you will have to register on the Citizen Service Portal through this website. You will also get a user ID that will come to your mobile number. While the password will be the same as you mentioned in its registration form.
- You then log in to this official website with that user ID and password. After logging in you will open the online registration form of this scheme, fill it.
- Also upload the documents you need. And finally, you will submit a registration form to take advantage of your plan. You will then get a program number that needs to be noted.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a new scheme launched in Uttar Pradesh. The purpose of this scheme is to help the wells of the state financially. This assistance will be extended periodically for higher education from the birth of the girl child. u003e
How To Offline Registration For Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- People in the state who cannot apply online can apply offline. We can take you offline the whole process below: Read in detail and take advantage of the plan.
- First you can be free from the office above. After receiving the application form, you will have to fill in all the required information. After filling in all the information, you need to attach all the required documents to the application form along with the application form.
- You will then have to submit your application form to the office of Block Development Officer (Development Block Officer), SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer etc.
- Thereafter, these filled applications will be forwarded to the District Probation Officer (DPO) by the concerned officer. The DPO will feed all the information online and further processing of these offline applications will be done in online mode.
- This way you can apply offline.
Who Will Be The Beneficiaries Of This Scheme?
The annual income of permanent resident families in Uttar Pradesh is not more than three lakh and at least one girl in the family.
Level of implementation of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana will be implemented in the following 6 categories:
- First class: newborn girls were born on 01/2010. 07/2018 or later, Rs. The benefit of Rs.
- The second category will include girls who have been fully vaccinated within one year and are born on 01/01/2010. Before 08/2018, Rs. The benefit of Rs.
- The third class will include girls who have entered the first class during the current academic session, with a benefit of Rs. 0 will be obtained from the lumpsum amount of 2000.
- Std-8 will include girls who get admission in Std-8 during the current academic session, so that Rs. You will get the benefit of lumpsum amount of Rs.
- The fifth class will include girls who get admission in the ninth standard during the current academic session, Jeru. 0 will get the benefit of lumpsum amount of 3000.
- The sixth category will include all the girls of 10/10/2010. Admission to a bachelor’s degree or at least a two-year diploma during the current academic session by passing Std. 0 will get the benefit of lumpsum amount of 5000.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is kanya sumangala yojana?
- How can I use kanya sumangala yojana online?
- What is Mukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojana?
- Will the adopted daughter benefit under this scheme?
- How to fill up online kanya sumangala yojana form?
- Who can apply for online kanya sumangala yojana?
- What is the procedure for kanya sumangala yojana registration online?
- How to apply for kanya sumangala yojana?
Hope you will got all the information about kanya sumangala yojana registration, online application, form download, etc.. For Checkout latest schemes launched in India at firstwinnerind portal. Still you have any query please write down in the below comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as early possible.
Table of Content
- 1 Introduction About Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 2 How will Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala scheme be implemented for Uttar Pradesh?
- 3 Objectives of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Kanya Sumangala yojana
- 5 Required Documents For Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 6 How to Apply For Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
- 7 What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 8 How To Offline Registration For Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 9 Who Will Be The Beneficiaries Of This Scheme?
- 10 Level of implementation of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Conclusion