TSB Online Kerala
What is TSB Online Kerala Gov In login or registration? Treasury Savings Bank of Kerala is a uniquely organized system in India that provides its customers with multiple facilities operations of Bank Savings and Fixed Deposits. Also you can checkout bims kerala login page online.
The Treasury Savings Bank facility in Kerala has been in service for the last fifty years that provides a channel for a safe deposit to its account holders.
Types of Treasury Saving Bank Accounts
Anyone can open an account in any of the treasuries in the state. Generally, there are 4 types of Treasury Saving Banks Account
- TSB- Treasury Saving Banks Account(TSB) can be opened by any account holders of the state.
- PTSB-Pensioners Treasury Savings Account(PTSB) which are exclusively meant for the pensioners.
- TFD-Treasury Fixed Deposits(TFD) are fixed deposit accounts that can be open by any account holder.
- ETSB- Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account is meant only for the official state government employees.
Features of TSB Online Kerala Gov In
Following are the key features of the TSB or Treasury Savings Bank of Kerala
- TSB online login promotes the fund transfer, account statement, and standing instruction for expected payments.
- It furnishes numerous online banking facilities such as saving bank options and fixed deposits.
- It enables people to open a bank account without facing any issues. The users can login at TSB online to access their account online.
- The TSB enables all the people from the state of Kerala to open the account online and make transactions without any charges.
TSB Registration Online
A TSB account holder can enroll in TSB ONLINE facility both online and offline modes by following some needful steps. Just follow below steps for TSB registration online as well as offline.
TSB Online Kerala Gov In Registration Online Mode
- The account holder can register online via the ‘New User Registration’ link available at the official website of tsb.kerala.
- In the ‘New User Registration’ form enter all the required details such as – name, TSB Account Number, Mobile Number, email address, and a preferable username.
- After entering all the required details, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- An OTP code will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number which the user has to enter in the provided space.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button
- After completing the verification process successfully, the user has to log in to the TSB Online using the temporary password sent to the user’s registered mobile number.
- After login in with the temporary password, the user will be provided with an option to create a ‘Login Password’ and ‘Transaction Password’.
- Once the password is created, the user can gain access to TSB Online facilities.
Offline Mode of TSB Online Kerala Gov In Registration
The offline mode of TSB registrations is also available for the users whose mobile number or Aadhar card number has not been updated in the Treasury system.
Following are the steps mentioned below for offline registration
- The offline registration form is available on the official website of TSB.Kerala
- The user has to download the hard copy of that form and fill in all the required details in it.
- The account holder then has to submit the registration form along with the Aadhar, KYC Form, and Original Passbook to the Treasury office for verification.
- The documents have to be verified by the Treasury Officer. After that, a temporary login password will be delivered to your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to login into your account with the temporary password.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can have access to your account.
TSB Kerala Login Procedure
The User can login at the TSB Kerala online portal to gain access to their account online.
- After registering successfully, the user has to visit the official website of TSB Kerala via the official link and click the option ‘login’
- On the login page, the applicant has to enter their registered username and password in the given boxes.
- At last enter the given captcha code on the provided space
- Once done with the above process click on the ‘login’ button
- The user will successfully login to the Tsb.Kerala.govt.
How to Reset TSB Login or forget username and password
In case the account holder has forgotten their username and password they can still retrieve their username and password by following certain steps
TSB Login Forget Username
To retrieve the forgotten User Id, the user has to follow certain steps
- The user has to first visit the official website of TSB.kerala and select the login option.
- On the login page click on the ‘forget username’ at the bottom of the page.
- On the forget username page enter the registered account number and the registered mobile number
- After that click on the ‘next’ button.
- Enter all the other required details along with the OTP sent to the registered mobile number
- Once done with all the above-mentioned processes, the applicant can easily retrieve their username.
Kerala TSB Login Forget Password
Following are the process to retrieve the forgotten password
- The user has to visit the official website of TSB.kerala and select the login option
- On the login page click on the ‘forget password’ at the button of the page.
- On the forgotten password, page enter the registered user name, mobile number, and account number
- After that click on the ‘next’ button
- Next entering all the details, an option will be displayed to change the password
- After creating a new password, the applicant can login into the TSB.Kerala.govt.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TSB?
Ans: Treasury Savings Bank Of Kerala is a uniquely organized system in India that provides its customers with multiple facilities operations of Bank Savings and Fixed Deposits.
- What is the TSB portal accountable for?
Ans: TSB online portal promotes the fund transfer, account statement, and standing instruction for expected payments.
- Can I change my password for TSB login?
Ans: Yes, you can change your TSB password by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Can I retrieve my Username for TSB login portal?
Ans: Yes, you can retrieve your username by clicking on the ‘ Forgot Username’ option.
- How can I contact TSB for any queries?
Ans: You can contact TSB on 914712322712 or. You can also mail them at TSBonline.email@example.com.
In the above article we provides you with a detailed note on the TSB login portal, the different types of TSB accounts, its features, TSB Online Kerala Gov In registration and login process, and the steps to retrieve or change username and password.
Table of Content
- 1 TSB Online Kerala
- 2 Types of Treasury Saving Bank Accounts
- 3 Features of TSB Online Kerala Gov In
- 4 TSB Registration Online
- 5 TSB Kerala Login Procedure
- 6 How to Reset TSB Login or forget username and password
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions