Kerala BIMS Login Portal
What is BIMS? In this article we shared all the detail information regarding Kerala Bims Login portal, how to online registration, features, etc…Bill Information And Management System (BIMS) is an online e-billing system launched by the Department of Finance in Kerala. one of the most popular e billing kerala portal for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs).
The DDOs keep a check of the accounts, salaries of the staff, online contingent bills, and provide e-Submission to the treasury through kerala BIMS portal. Also you can check how to pay LIC online payment.
Features of BIMS Kerala
The BIMS login portal provides several key features. These are:
- BIMS login portal is significant to make use of a productive billing management system. It even comprises a bill book and the status of the bill.
- In the BIMS portal, the expenditure report prepared by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers(DDO) is included.
- The Kerala BIMS portal is also used for integration of State Budget and related Income and Expenditure Accounts. It permits payment on deposits.
- The portal provides detailed information regarding the login process and also steps to reset the applicant’s forgotten password in BIMS.
Kerala BIMS Login Portal
You can easily login into the BIMS portal by following the below-given steps:
- You can login into the BIMS portal by visiting its official site by browsing the link http://treasury.kerela.gov.in/bims/.
- Now you need to enter the ten-digit code as your username.
- Enter the ten-digit code adding 123 to it as your password.
- Once you have added the given numbers, now choose the DDO option present in the Select Role.
- Finally, click on the login option. You will be successfully logged in to the BIMS portal.
Online Registration Or Renewal On BIMS Portal
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of BIMS.
- Now click on the ‘ DSC Registration/ Renewal’ option.
- You will see a pop-up window where you need to enter the DDO code and PIN.
- After finishing the subsequent process, click on the ‘Next’ button.
Reset OR Recover Password BIMS Portal
In case you have to restore your password or you have forgotten it, you can easily set up a new password on the BIMS portal. All you need to do is to submit a request to Sub Treasury Officers.
Scope of BIMS Portal
In this section we shared scope of BIMS portal as mentioned below:
- Advance bill payment
- Payment on deposit
- Contigent bill prepartion
Kerala BIMS Contact Details
If you have query or questions you can direct reach at BIMS contact number and email address given below:
- BIMS contact Number: 0471-2328471
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is TSB?
This is used for adding present details, forward details, TSB Accounts Details of Special TSB (STSB) and Plan Scheme TSB (PSTB) can be entered through this option. For creating Proceedings respective STSB/PSTB account has to be selected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BIMS?
Ans: Bill Information And Management System(BIMS) is an online e-billing system launched by the Department of Finance in Kerala.
- Is there any contact number for the BIMS portal?
Ans: Yes, you can contact the BIMS portal on 04712328471. You can also send a mail at email@example.com.
- Who can have access to the BIMS login?
Ans: The Drawing and Disbursing Officer can have only access to the BIMS login portal.
- How can I start with the BIMS portal?
Ans: Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the BIMS portal by browsing the link http://www.treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- Is the BIMS Kerala login portal restricted?
Ans: Yes, the Kerala BIMS login portal is restricted to the Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
- What is the main purpose of BIMS?
Ans: BIMS Kerala login portal is significant to make use of a productive billing management system. It even comprises a bill book and the status of the bill.
- What is the official website of BIMS?
Ans: http://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bams is the official website of BIMS.
- What are the criteria of BIMS password?
Ans: The criteria for set BIMS password is minimum 8 digit.
The above-mentioned article provides you with information about the treasury Kerala BIMS login portal, its features, its login process, the process of renewal on the portal, and the steps to recover the forgotten password.