About Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan PDF
On May 12, 2020, Narendra Modi spoke about the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana and said that the Indian Finance Minister would give details soon. It is said that this is an economic package that will be available to every class in India.
During the lockout by COVID-19, our PM Modi has taken the biggest step in how we can become a self-reliant Indian or build a self-reliant India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing the nation Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi has launched Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana, which means “We Indians need to become self-reliant to start small businesses with the help of Atam Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana” if every Indian benefits from this scheme. If they want to start a business, let’s read in depth what the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana really is, so that we can Learn about.
The lockout has put the Indian economy in the worst shape and now self-reliance is the only option through which the country can recover. The Ministries had extensive discussions on the economic package with the Industries and the Prime Minister’s Office, which initiated the “Atam Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Abhiyan” to accelerate development and help build a self-reliant Bharat Yojana based on five key pillars. Informing about the AATM NIRBHAR BHARAT YOJANA Dependent India Scheme package announced by PM Modi to revive the economy after the corona virus-inspired lockout, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced various steps to be taken by the government.
Overview of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
|Name of Yojana||Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abiyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Shri Narendra Modi|
|Government by||Central Government of India|
|Date of start||12th May 2020|
|Package amount||20 lakh croreRs|
If you want to take full advantage of this scheme you have to be more aware of it as we can make self-reliant Indians as long as covid-19 is in India. And in the coming time PM Modi has announced an economic package to benefit poor laborers, employees as well as hotels and textiles like industry, this economic package is mainly for MSMEs, small, medium and medium enterprises. It is claimed that it will benefit more than 100 million workers who do not earn a living for their families, which is the biggest crisis of bread and butter. There are many areas where people’s jobs are at risk.
It will benefit 110 million MSME-affiliated employees as well as 380 million people associated with the hotels and Ryton industry travel industries. Similarly the textile industry associated with the textile industry 4.5 crore employees will get relief from this economic package.
Main Pillar of Atam Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
The whole world is following the Corona epidemic. India wants to emerge as a self-reliant India. Today is the time that India has won in every competition. Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana will be implemented to strengthen the local supply chain.
According to the Indian Finance Minister, Rs 50,000 crore will be infused in MSMEs through equity channels. Opening the way for local companies, FM Sitharaman said that tenders for government procurement up to Rs 200 crore would not be through global tender route. An e-market connection has been announced for MSMEs to ensure wide reach for the sale of products from small and medium enterprises. Government agencies and PSUs have been directed to remove all outstanding arrears of MSMEs within the next 45 days.
Benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
The Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana dependent India package is huge and its benefits are expected to be higher. The government will launch several welfare schemes for all classes of people. So let’s look at some of its package details.
- The AATM NIRBHAR BHARAT YOJANA Dependent India scheme package will focus on empowering the poor, laborers, migrants, etc. from both the organized and unorganized sectors.
- Local products and brand value will increase as the government helps them financially.
- The supply chain will change for agriculture, rational tax system, simple and clear laws, strong financial system etc.
- The new investment and business promotion system will be improved to get more benefits to keep the country stable.
- All the schemes implemented by the government are driven by reforms
- The Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme helped the government to transfer money directly to the Jandhan accounts of the poor.
- Transfer to 41 crore Jandhan account holders
- Starting today, I will present the details of the Prime Minister’s Vision in the next few days.
- Income tax assessors are entitled to Rs. 18,000 crore refund, benefit to 40 lakh taxpayers
It is said that the economic package will be 10 per cent of gross domestic product (GDP), meaning that India is going to provide an economic package of Rs 20 lakh crore to boost the small-medium-sized (MSME) industry. This will be a relief package that will be available to every class in India. The finance minister will soon explain how the money will be divided into different categories.
Narendra Modi announced an economic package called Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Nirbhar Bharat to promote domestic products so that people can become self-reliant in their work. Narendra Modi has not yet said anything about increasing the lockout.
“We will be briefed on Lockdown 4.0 before May 18,” the prime minister said in his speech.
A number of provisions have been made in this economic package. This will cover all areas. The crisis of the Corona is so great that the great system has been shaken. The economic package for each department will target local production, local supply chain, local market.
The local market has met our demands in times of crisis. So the local market needs to be made strong and self-sufficient.
Important Point by Finance Minister on Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
- The TDS deduction has been reduced by 25 per cent by March next year.
- Income tax can be paid by November 30.
- The share of the Employees Provident Fund in salaries has been reduced. 12 per cent of the first salary was deducted as EPF. Now the percentage has been reduced to 10.
- The government will pay the provident fund with a salary of less than Rs 15,000. This will benefit 3.5 lakh employees and 72,000 employees.
- Small and Medium Entrepreneurs Rs. 3 lakh crore. Until then the loan will be given. Interest payments are waived for one year.
- The definition of MSME has changed. Now it remains to be seen how much the companies have invested and how much they are investing.
- The name of the micro-industry company will be = Rs. 1 crore. 5 crore invested by the company which is doing business annually.
- Company name on small scale = Rs 10 crore, Rs 50 crore. The company has an annual turnover.
- Medium industry company = Rs 20 crore will be invested, Rs 100 crore. The company has an annual turnover.
- 200 crore from the government now. There will be no less tender than the global tender. Now it has received Rs 200 crore from the Government of India. If less orders are placed than this, the order will be given to the local companies, the rest of the world will be excluded from it.
How to Apply For Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
This is just a package for the central government’s upcoming plans. When these schemes are launched in the states, you will be able to apply for the Atam Nirbhar Bharat Yojana through the online registration process or by filling up an application form depending on the need of the scheme.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Beneficiary List
- Poor citizens of the country
- Migrant labor
- People in the organized sector and the unorganized sector
- Cottage industry
- Small businesses
- Middle class industry
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Beneficiary Category
- To motivate new business
- Make in India Mission Yojana
- Human Resources
- Financial system
- Rational tax system
Look, PM Modi has announced a package of Rs 20 lakh crore and all this information has been run for Indians and we will also get the benefit of this Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana scheme, but whatever news comes under this scheme, we have to be vigilant everywhere. So stay connected with us and we will keep you updated with every single hour.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat abhiyan yojana is possible only with self-confidence and self-confidence, we contribute to the development of the country together and play our role in global supply today, India’s culture and values teach us the concern for world happiness, cooperation and peace. Let us face this epidemic. Contribute to it.
Table of Content
- 1 About Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan PDF
- 2 Overview of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- 3 Main Pillar of Atam Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- 4 Benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
- 5 Important Point by Finance Minister on Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
- 6 How to Apply For Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
- 7 Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Beneficiary List
- 8 Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana Beneficiary Category